Selling

From: Ed Kirkley (mojoedd@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 16:17:59 PDT

Well being as my esteemed former company has no use for older people with
bad backs I am forced to sell a few items to keep afloat while waiting on
due process. These will all be real military issue and can all be carried
on or in military vehicles. Please ask if there are any questions or if you
need something email me, I might just have it!

1st up is an issue AN/PVS-2 night scope with a quick release mount for the
M-14, M1A or M-21 rifle. Of course it can be adapted through different
mounts for just about any weapon that you might have in mind. It is in
great shape and comes with a soft sided carrying case and the "AA" battery
adapter. This is a really nice scope and has VERY clear optics. Asking
$400.00 plus shipping from zip 29702.

Best Regards,

Ed