M35 Bed height

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 19:44:20 PDT

    My deuce is parked on uneven ground on a sharp hill, and at 10:45 PM my
suburban yuppie neighbors will not enjoy me moving the deuce to the street
to take measurements....
    Anyway, sob story aside, does anyone know the bed height of an M35A2
with 9x20 tires? I think it's about 46" or so? If anyone knows offhand, that
would help a lot....I'm designing some ramps to load a low-clearance
forklift in the bed from a 42" dock. Angles are important! :-)

Thanks,
Jim