Re: [MV] LED Tailight bulbs

From: Ryan Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 08:04:22 PDT

At 10:10 AM -0400 8/4/04, m35products wrote:
>In general, LED equipment uses significantly less current than an
>incandescent equivalent. About one-fourth to one-seventh as much, I seem to
>recall. apb

That's what I figured. But not knowing whats in the trailer's power
path it'd be a good idea to be certain. Though, in this case the LEDs
don't draw more power at a lower amperage and the brakes are air
brakes right? Shouldn't be anything else on the trailer that'll have
a problem...so sounds like a good plan.

Sometimes it takes thinking this things aloud...

--
--
-                 Data Center Operations Group                -