It's DMV time for my A2 - Help, please Also, A2w carburetor info

From: rertman@ix.netcom.com
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 07:43:31 PDT

Hi, folks. Here's a twofer for you. :)

Does anyone have any useful advice about getting my '74 A2 titled and
registered in CA? It has never had a civvy title or registration and
it's close enough to running so that I'd like to get it licensed and drive
it.

Also, I need to either refurbish the A2's carb or get a new one. The
engine idles OK, but stutters when I step on the throttle. Spark is
strong and timing seems OK, so I suspect the carb's diaphragm.

Thanks to all,

Dick