Re: [MV] Saw Blade for Rops

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 10:33:11 PDT

Of course you would need a metal cutting blade long enough to do the job
and as a general rule there should be two or three teeth on the work at
all times...so a blade with 12 to 18 teeth per inch ought to be in the
ballpark, but you better get 2 or 3 of them in case you break one...and
by the way they should be bi-metal blades. Anything else just won't hold
up to high speeds. Also you might try a right angle grinder with an
1/8" cutoff wheel in it...where you have room to use it. Fred Martin