Sandy MUTT

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 18:28:29 PDT

Howdy Folks,

I spent most of the day removing sand from the support channels under my
MUTT. Fortunately, the MUTT must of lived in a very dry area....the sand
was dry and minimal rust.

I would appreciate some input on what to pump into those channels so as to
prevent moisture and mud from accumulating and rusting out. It must've been
previously undercoated (per the army's anti-rust program?) because some
black, flat chunks of old dry tar-like material came out with the sand.

I was thinking 90 weight would be a great water/rust retardent. Or, maybe a
foam product. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lar
M151A2
M998