Re: [MV] What's this?

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 06:42:47 PDT

It is not a humvee it is a custom-design four-wheel
drive-rigid-diferentials vehicle with tubular-based
chassis, I saw some thing like it in a 4wd article
about a year ago, I was interesed because he use air
springs in a difernet way to help the vehicle
performance
Someone out there are doing this things... and with a
4 cylinder cummins engine..
don´t know the price but I imagine the cost of steel
tube and mig weld will be little hight and all the
adaptations
but if you can get used parts and have a tube bender
and mig welding machine.. and lot of patience
-anyway I preffer the real one

Alejandro

Alejandro