RE: [MV] OT: Kerry

From: MSTEVENS@FSLF.COM
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 13:25:18 PDT

I registered here 7/12/2004. I read the rules listed here:
http://www.mil-veh.org/ one of which being
"Please do not post test messages to the list, or off-topic messages."

Since I have not posted an off-topic subject I'm casting a stone.
If anyone is allowed to post off-topic subjects then everyone thinks they
can.

To keep my message filled with MV content, I finally got my EUC approved
today and will
be picking up my deuce Monday!! I can't wait to drive it and put some wear
on
the new Michelin XL 11R20's the guard so kindly put on days before they sent
it to the DRMO!!

MattS