receiver hitch mods

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 19:27:51 PDT

I put one of these combination hitches on back of my 3/4 ton civilian pick
up. Works great, I can pull civilian trailer and when I need to pull
military trailers eye on them is not a problem. I am working on light plug,
I presently have four wire hook for civilian and am going to rob plug in off
one of my junk trucks and modify it to allow me to hook lights up on
military trailers, presently I borrow a friend of mines magnet based lights
to use, they plug in same place civilian trailer does and stick on back of
military trailer.. I have not yet come up with way to operate brakes on
military trailers, I have electric brakes on civilian trailer and gismo to
control them under dash in cab.

Everette