RE: [MV] Off the list to play in Iraq

From: Baker, George R. - Eastman (grbaker@eastman.com)
Date: Fri Aug 13 2004 - 18:30:11 PDT

Cliff, I appreciate your service to our Country and infact to my family. I will pray for your safety.

Isa 54:17
No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me," declares the LORD.

G.R.Baker