M880 Transfer Case shift rods

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Sat Aug 14 2004 - 19:21:50 PDT

The two rods that connect between the floor shifter and the transfer case were destroyed in a catastrophic failure of my front drive shaft a few months ago. I was able to get my truck repaired except for the linkage rods. Which the mechanic could not locate. Does anyone have an extra set out there that would be willing to part out for a nominal fee. Currently I have the truck manually set in Hi-Loc. Maybe even have a double lever assembly to replace the old less reliable (and harder to shift) single shift lever?

Thanks,
Bob Wilson
MVPA#23437
1977 Dodge M880 "Atlas"