Re: [MV] Florida/hammered

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 15:16:56 PDT

She lives in North Fort Meyers, they were not told or advised to evacuate.
Yes, many are missing but none from her trailer her complex. She said that
most of the homes just recieved roof damage. Even if the word wasn't given
I think I would of moved out of it's way just to be safe. She is a nurse and
worked a double shift so I don't think she was even aware that it had
changed
course until after she was home. I'm just glad she is safe, and after
speaking with
her this morning I don't think she is going to go through an ordeal like
that again.

Jeff