RE: [MV] MERDC, NATO or ?

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 18:57:23 PDT

It's MERDC, my deuce had that exact same color scheme and it came from the
USMC in Camp LeJeune, NC. The earth yellow is not the right color according
to the manual (TC 5-200), but is substituted for whatever reason. It should
be Forest green, light green, sand and black.
I have pictures if anyone is interested.
Cheers,
Bjorn
MVPA 19212
1968 M49A2C originally.