Re: [MV] Florida/hammered

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 06:05:49 PDT

Hey Kevin, so happy to see that you escaped. Since you are over there are
there any areas that I can get in with supplies? I have very little to spend but
I'll spend what I can and take a trip over if I can get anything to those in
need. As far as the gas station you were talking about, are they being fair
with pricing? I was considering bringing over some canned milk and about 300# of
ice since I have this big navy ice chest. Maybe even some water. I know its
not even as much as a bandaid but if I can help just one family be more
comfortable, I'll do it!
Kenny

you need anything?