Re: [MV] M35... Electrical system leakage...

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 21:14:49 PDT

As mentioned before, 80 ma is trivial. A battery with a damp top surface has
more leakage. 80 ma is .08 amp. Yes, if you don't plan to start the truck
more often than once every 6 months, it could be a problem, but in that
case, more drastic destructive forces ( such as sulfation) are at work, just
from disuse. apb