CMP 3-tonner for sale

From: Convoy Magazine (convoymagazine@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 16:48:55 PDT

Well, time to move on

(Dont think I've posted it on this list yet...if I did
earlier, my humble apologies if you've already seen
this)

my CMP, a 1944 Chev C60 GS is for sale (GS= general
service)

Canadian-made and design Chev, Cab 13 style, not
concours but a very presentable licensed runner.
Has postwar 235 engine which has always run at a
steady 38psi oil pressure since I got it

Ive driven to several events and camped out in the
back.. (lotsa room in a 3-ton ;-)

Older resto that could use a going over, of course
depends how finicky you are..(was used as a town
firetruck after the war..spent 90% of its life inside.

Some photos of it can be seen on the
Convoy website
http://www.geocities.com/convoymagazine

price $10 K Cdn.