Re: [MV] Importing U.S. vehicles from Europe - The Long Answer

From: Patrick Jankowiak (recycler@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 19 2004 - 17:12:41 PDT

And these really burn my butt..

(4) Military systems, equipment, assemblies,
modules, integrated circuits, components
or software providing certified or certifiable
multi-level security or user isolation
exceeding class B2 of the Trusted Computer
System Evaluation Criteria (TCSEC) and
software to certify such systems, equipment
or software.

umm.. excuse me, but the OpenVMS operating system meets and
exceeds B2. I run it here. no hack. heh. H/P exports it.

(h) Devices embodying particle beam and
electromagnetic pulse technology and associated
components and subassemblies (e.g.,
ion beam current injectors, particle accelerators
for neutral or charged particles,
beam handling and projection equipment,
beam steering, fire control, and pointing
equipment, test and diagnostic instruments,
and targets) which are specifically designed
or modified for directed energy weapon applications.

And this one.. just sucks all the fun right out of life. I was
about to order those Russian surplus photon torpedoes too! (Don't
waste your time with the Polish-made ones though, as you will
receive the flashlight, but the slingshot will be confiscated!)