Re: [MV] I hope this guy isnt part of THIS mailing list

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Sat Aug 21 2004 - 11:54:08 PDT

The authorities are almost as dumb, ( IMHO )as the guy with the drill.
What if that 3 foot package they couldn't open had been a 105m/m HE arty
round? How many homes or people could have been
injured/killed/destroyed. Somebody wasn't using their head in a crisis
situation. Package should have been placed in a disposal container and
removed to a safe location before trying to detonate it.

Shot at it with a SHOTGUN. Never seen that done before, but I have seen
EOD use a rifle or C-4 to touch off a suspect explosive. Shotgun doesn't
have enough range to avoid possible shrapnel, but then they could apply
for a PH like John K.

Frank Cox ' Nam 1966
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW
'66 M35A2 w/w

                                 at, 21 Aug 2004 11:57:52 -0500

http://heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20040820/NEWS/4082004
> 01/1060
> >

> ===Mil-Veh is a member-supported mailing list==To unsubscribe, send
> e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@mil-veh.org>
> <mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org>

Frank Cox ' Nam 1966
MVPA 14530