I'm Back!

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 21:05:38 PDT

Hello everyone!

As most of you know, I am in Shell, Ecuador for 3 months doing missionary
work. I have been on a slow internet conenction, but that has been upgraded,
so I am back on the list. My domain and email addess have changed due to an
upgrade to my servers. Now for the mil-veh content :). I have seen a lot of
ecuadorian military vehicles, as we are very close to a base of thiers in
shell. They have what look to be OD Mercedes trucks, diesel, and big. Single
axle, quit a bit longer, and a bit bigger than a duece. Id take a duece over
one of those any day, I bet they get stuck easy. Hopefully I will get some
pictures one of these days if anyone is interested.

Caleb Pal

1984 M1009
1952 GMC XM211
1954 GMC M135 (Parts truck)