Re: [MV] M35A2 SVO conversion (was: I'm Back)

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 10:16:50 PDT

Hey,

I happen to have 4 very good condition M135 11/20's that are street tires,
not military tread unfortuneatly. They have great tread, and when I last
looked at them, they were not cracked that I could tell. Located about 50
miles north of seattle, in the San Juan Islands. Take the rims and all, name
your price. Also, I have the power pack for that engine still in there,
engine, tranny and all if you or someone you know is interested. Seems to
shift fine, about 15k miles on it, good running 302, needs a tuneup.

Thanks!

Caleb