RE: [MV] US Military Jerry Can Spout Info

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:41:06 PDT

Hi Jim I don't know about 1985 but here is a link to one that I have just
received from direct from a box of jun.... I mean a box of one of a kind,
irreplaceable,never to sold again military surplus items that G/L allowed
me(a lowly buyer) to purchase from them after bidding against most of the
known free world. I do believe it was new when placed in the bottom of a big
wooden box along with several operator manuals for the 900 series trucks but
then someone was nice enough to fill the box up with canvas tops and some
web gear and left it out in the rain and high humidly that we have in this
area, for several months. Wayne

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/usspout