FS: Battery Charging Distribution Panel

From: J. Forster (jfor@quik.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 12:18:17 PDT

This is a roughly 'Nam vintage Battery Charging Distribution Panel contained in
a two part hermetic Halliburton type case, painted OD and roughly small trunk
size and weighing about 100 pounds. One half has a compartment with a lot of
cables and the other half has a panel with 2 DC meters, four rheostats and 10
switches and sockets for the battery cables. It looks like it was to be
connected to a genset and distributed the 24/28 VDC to charge a number of
batteries.

The unit is marked 4D100 "Battery Charging Distribution Panel", NSN
6130-00-940-7866. I bought it from DRMO some years ago and it is essentially in
NOS condition, except that it has been outside for some time and the outside of
the case has weathered some.

I am located in the Boston, Massachusetts area, but this item could be taken to
Hoss Traders in early October or to the September MIT UHF RA Flea or shipped
UPS. If it were going to be shipped, I'd prefer to do it i 2 packages. The
cables must weigh 40 pounds or more.

If you are interested, please contact me off-list.

Thanks,
-John