MILDOCS problems

From: michael@tsixroads.com
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 10:51:54 PDT

Did anyone ever get their problems with MILDOCS.COM fixed? I paid to have my subscription renewed and it still shows me with an expired subscription. Expired 4-30-04.

Has anyone successively subscribed to it in the last few months? Does the site still work for anyone? I found the site quite useful and would probably write off the $20 if I knew I could open a new account that would work. I had let my credit card info expire with paypal and my account didn't auto renew like everyone else.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS