RE: [MV] MILDOCS problems

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 13:50:26 PDT

MILDOCS is up and running for me. It auto renew when the first sub. ran out
and I been happy with it. I don't know Jim personal but have had some other
business with him and everything worked out fine. I seem to recall he send
the list a message that a new job would be taking a lot of his time. Maybe
he and Arthur have the same job?? :-)) Wayne