Re: [MV] Humvee dimmer switch

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 05:58:19 PDT

Anyone have a good dimmer switch for a Humvee their willing willing to part
with?

I still don't have my charging system fixed yet. (Overcharging) I took out
both batteries yesterday and took them to WalMart and got them tested and it
said "Replace" on both so I'm wondering if they are "shorted out" would that
cause the voltmeter to go over in to the red on the right of the meter?

Jeff Smith, are those batteries that you put in it under any kind of
warranty? When was it that you put them in it? and also, were the glow
plugs that you put in the non swelling type?

Thanks,

Sonny