Re: [MV] WWII Willys jeep ads

From: Maurizio Beretta (pierino@fastwebnet.it)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 10:19:13 PDT

Hi Mike,

I have the very complete collection of those original ads.

you could have a good help from the book "selling the American
wonder"...but there're some mistakes in the book that i've corrected doing
some research on "saturday evening post" microfilms...

unfortunately, my ads database file has been corrupted, and writing it
again is a hard job!! :-))

....should you need some particular information, I'll be gladly answer you
anyway!

ciao
maurizio

At 18.46 28/08/2004, 42Ford GPW wrote:
>Does anyone have a complete list of the WWII jeep ads that Willys put out
>during the war? They were all titled and done by the same artist.
>
>I am trying to complete a collection.
>
>Thanks
>

>Mike Curtis
>1942 GPW(2) 1943 WC-52