M151

From: woods343@bellsouth.net
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 15:22:19 PDT

     For sale: 1963 Willys Motors M151

I have a Willys Motors M-151 for sale, 1963. I believe the ser # is
5L-1287.
It has not been cut, but was damaged on right front and has been re-welded.
Has windshield, seats (early type screw adjust), bows, pintle, etc...
I have installed new head on motor, new mechanical fuel pump, GI re-built
carb.
Jeep currently not running, has been partly disassembled for restoration.
Will include many, many extra used parts, and some new parts.
I dont think Willys made many of these MUTTS.
$1000.00, or
will trade for good, complete, running tri-hull type fiberglass boat with
trailer,
or small complete, running pontoon boat with trailer.
Any offers, please email off list woods343@bellsouth.net

MUTT located in Whitesburg, Tn.
Pics available, please email.

James Woods