Re: [MV] FW: need a favor

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Aug 28 2004 - 16:21:03 PDT

I have a letter, written between the lines of a previously-received letter
to save paper, from my G.G.Grandfather to his folks. He was a member of the
Union Army in Virginia at the time, and wondered if anyone at home could
send some supplies like ammo and powder, bandages, and some paper and
pencils for writing letters to home. It appears that we have not learned
our lessons, yet. The men and women who have been sent to do the fighting
are not being supported and are still asking for help thru unofficial
channels. When will we all learn?

Mandatory MV content: Sgt. Henry Howard Preston's group (my GGGF) ambushed
a Confederate company, knocked the LT of same of his horse, and captured him
single-handedly. He was allowed to keep the LT's sword, and I've got it
hanging up over the fireplace. A horse is an MV, right?

apb