Re: [MV] OT question on Navy Seal's Charges against Kerry

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 23:00:34 PDT

>I also checked the link at the
>bottom of the page and the way I read it all they do is look for fake SEALs.

Shhhhhh!!! Don't go raining on people's parades. Hey... if millions of
dollars can be spent on campaign ads that are outright lies (you know,
the ones even Bush had to distance himself from), I don't see why anybody
should question the usual flurry of "My name is Billy and [fill in blank
Democrat] stole my milk money" type emails by unverifiable sources.
After all, everything on the Interent is real and should not be
questioned, so long as you are predisposed to believe it that is.

Steve