Re: [MV] M332 AMMO TRAILER

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 13:13:49 PDT

Pictures and information about the M332 is available in David Doyles
book. It replaced the WW2 M-10 Ammo trailer (which I have a couple of).

I believe that Portrayal Press also has the TM for this trailer.

You often see these come up on Government Liquadation auctions and they
are frequently on ebay.

As far as the usage in Vietnam you would have to check with John Kerry

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S. Patton, Jr."

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.