Re: [MV] Tires needed - 9.00 - 20 NDCC

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 18:30:50 PDT

There is a butt-load (11 lots of 5 each) of 11.00 - 20
tires coming up on the GL auction block 9/13/04 at
Keesler AFB in Mississippi. The description says they
are for End Item: Water Buffalo and 3.5 ton trailer.
Would these be compatible? If anyone is interested, I
can assist in pickup/bidding.

Jeff Gatton

--- Michael Oeschger <michael.oeschger@autodesk.com>