Re: [MV] WARNING!

From: Doc Bryant (rbhonk1@cox.net)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 21:29:31 PDT

For those of you that worry about browser hijackers, spyware, adware,
malware and maybe even tupperware, I suggest a change of operating systems.

Failing that drastic move, go to

www.mozilla.org and download the Mozilla web browser. Yes it works with
Microsoft.

It has built in anti popup and cookie control features. It is more secure
than Internet Exploder (sorry, Explorer).

And when you install it, it will automatically copy all your IE favorites to
the Mozilla bookmarks file.

And thats about the only big difference. It calls favorites "bookmarks."

Oh, there is one other BIG difference.

It works SO much better than the Microsoft product.

And for the truly adventurous, try the Firefox web browser. That's the next
generation experimental unit. Quite high speed and low drag. I started
playing with it today.

Doc Bryant