Re: [MV] Need CUCV Parts

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 02:32:26 PDT

Ya gotta love this list off topic messages and all it's still tops in my
book. Ask a question and 99% of the time there is the answer. I never in a
million years thought I'd say this but Thank You Mr. Wolf. I will pick one
up today and install it and hopefully my no joy turns into joy.

Thanks again

Jim

At 01:47 AM 9/1/2004, chance wolf wrote:

> [...]

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1985 M1009
1998 IMZ 8.103