Re: [MV] help needed to repair a plastic/poly fuel tank

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 11:30:19 PDT

While going on fishin trip once...gas tank developed a small hole. I
thought it would ruin the trip but one of the older fellows took a screw
out of the body and cut off a piece of his belt, screwed it into the
hole and we were gone in less than five minutes. I'd probably use some
epoxy and a screw in your case. Fred Martin