Re: [MV] WARNING!

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 14:33:40 PDT

Jeff We have been over this before! When passing out virus and whatnots
don't use your real name and website. You see how long it took for Joe (
Detective) Foley to find you.

You are a true gentleman Jeff I don't know of any person on the list that
would have responded in such excellent manner. Thank You, Wayne

"No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude".
Karl Popper