Re: [MV] Pump Problems

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 04:21:06 PDT

Sonny,

The Red Ball Show is an Annual Show by the RED BALL TRANSPORT ASSOCIATION
from Pennsylvania. They are an MVPA Affiliate.

Nice show. This one is from - Set up 16th / Show 17th & 18th. It will be
held at the Fair Grounds in Gilbert PA near Effort PA. That is only 5
miles or so from the Pocono Speedway.

If anyone on the list attends, stop at my Black Trailer. It is set up with
Posters & information about the Korean War.

It would be nice to put faces to the list names.

Tom McHugh
NJ State Commander
Korean War Veterans Association

1952 M38A1