RE: Not Quite Vehicle-related....

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 15:53:14 PDT

Dear Listers,

I know this isn't directly related to MVs, but perhaps you can help, as I've
tried all my other sources, and I wouldn't normally ask unless I was really
stuck (I am).

Has anyone out there got access to a couple of "Plastic Clips - Night-vision
goggles - for attaching to Kevlar Helmet"?

This is the clip/bracket that fits onto the front of the helmet to hold the
goggles in place.

The dealers that I thought would have them don't, and the folks who say they
can obtain them say they won''t ship to the UK (like we are hostile....)

If you can help.... please let me know and how much incl. postage.

Kind regards....
Ken (in England)