Locked Brakes law

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 04 2004 - 08:48:27 PDT

I have heard about the brake law too. But why is a loose trailer more
dangerous than a trailer with the brakes locked down. If it comes loose at
70mph and the brakes lock you will get the ones behind you, not locked you
get the ones coming at you. Or am I missing something?? Either way I think
you just bought some lawyer a new boat. Wayne