m35 light cutting out question

From: Aaron Pavlechkko (cedarhillwood@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 05:20:22 PDT

Hi all.
I had my deuce at a picnic yersterday afternoon, it was getting dark when I
left. On my way home while driving down a steep hill my lights cut out. I
pulled off the road to asses the situation and they came back on. has
anyone ever had anything like this? It happened the night I purchased the
truck on the same hill around thanksgiving, I thought I had a loose
connection in the battery box. Now it is a repeat it has only happened on a
very steep hill. Could the steep angle of the truck cause a ground anywhere?
being that this is the only place it has happened Maybe its like the Bermuda
Triangle for deuces. Any help with this bug would be great. Its pretty scary
going 45mph down hill with no lights!
Thanks in advance for your help.

Aaron Pavlechko

1970 Am General M35a2