M100 Question

From: Gary Pavone (gpavone@charter.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 15:24:11 PDT

In the interest of generating some message traffic, I pose the following:

I have an M100 that is in need of painting. It is in great shape and very
complete. The outside body painting is no problem. I have an idea to have
the interior coated with Line-X, Rhino Lining, etc. to prolong the life of
the bed which is starting to show some wear and minor rust. I actually use
this trailer for household (Gasp!) hauling, the occasional trip to Home
Depot/Lowes, and camping. I have a few friends who have pick-ups with this
stuff in the beds and it looks great and is very durable. I guess my
question is how much would doing this effect the value of my trailer? Anyone
out there care to admit that they too have considered this or actually done
it? It does not appear that these coatings are removable after being
applied. It's a '52 M100 built by Dunbar.

Gary Pavone
gpavone@charter.net
(All Incoming and Outgoing Mail Scanned
By Norton Anti-Virus 2004)