Re: [MV] M100 Question

From: ihc53@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 15:37:25 PDT

Id sell the M100 to a collector (they are had to find)
and buy an M416 that perhaps has had the rear panel
cut out and a tail gate put in (no collector value).

Honestly though, if all you do with it is just haul stuff,
then it wouldnt really matter if it was you M100 or a well
used M416 that needs some TLC..

IHC