Good tape option

From: Dennis Racz (docdrrd@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 15:52:31 PDT

You will find that if you go to a Sign shop you can get  piece of vynal, used for lettering. that will cover the wires and you can get a large choice of colors and clear. They have a warrenty of 7 to 10 years of direct exposure. The area should be clean but the stuff will adhear to anything. BTW it really has no glue,but sticks to metal or any smooth area. Also if you mist water on the back of it first it will be able to move and position if there is a problem. The only catch is not to have any ends sticking up.