M211/M135 Wheel Cylinder Source - List down?

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 23:32:53 PDT

Hey all,

Noticed the list was down for a good amount of time. Anyone know wth
happened? Anyways, onto MV stuff. I have a friend who is looking for a
source for M211/M135 Wheel Cylinders. Is there a napa number, or a source
that he can get them from?

Thanks!

Caleb Pal

1984 M1009 CUCV

1952 GMc XM211 (For Sale, mail me off list, cleb@defcon-3.net)

1954 M135 (Parts truck, mail me off list if interested in engine/tranny
combo, is FS) (Also Tires, 4 super single street tires good tread FS)
Located Nw Washington. Very negotiable prices! Need $$ for other projects!