[MV] HMMWV woes and 6.2 injector pumps

From: tedhils@cyber-south.com
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 07:41:25 PDT

    Odds are very good that your problems are caused by a bad injector pump.
It doesn't matter how few miles a 6.2 has, if it's used and over 10 years
old, you need to have the injector pump rebuilt. We have worked on and sold
a LOT of CUCVs, and they ALL run better with a rebuilt (professionally,
including correct calibration) injector pump. You're going to have to have
it done sooner or later, so you should have it done now and take advantage
on the increased power and better fuel economy in the meantime.
Ted

Ted Hils
Ted's Trucks 'N Stuff
1181 County Road 560