finding a used HMMWV cheap

From: Christof Ambrosch (mudisgood@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 08:52:10 PDT

hi
i am a freshman college student. i am also in the army national guard. my
father used to have a red '98 hummer wagon. i have always loved hummers but
now i would like a used humvee. because i am in the military, i have come
to appreciate these vehicles...i am looking for a cheaply priced one that
runs...i dont care how it looks. just that it runs well. i dont care if
the inside is stripped either. i live in northeastern PA. if anyone has
one, or knows of someone who does, or knows of a military surplus sale or
auction nearby, please let me know. thanks.

-"I am an American soldier. I am a member of the United States Army...I am
proud of my country and its flag. I will try to make the people of this
nation proud of the service I represent, for I am an American soldier."
-PVT AMBROSCH, CHRISTOF E
     -3rd/103rd C Co Ar

How To Spot Mad Cow Disease...

http://viswiz.imk.fraunhofer.de/~steffi/madcow/madcow.htm