Florida clean up

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Wed Sep 08 2004 - 19:55:44 PDT

Hi list,
I have a question regarding cleanup after the hurricanes. I know that due
to legal resrictions on tags for historic vehicles that some can't help any
but here goes my idea anyway. I was wondering about the clean-up afterwards.
how it be possible for a group of MV's to go down and assist with the
clean-up. I for one would love to go down and help but that is a long trip
alone in a deuce. I was thinkin kind of a convey of as many trucks as we
can get to help out. that would kinda get us out there and prove that we
are normal people not just crazed MV fans. Just a thought. Maybe not a
good one but let me know what you guys think. Thanks for your time.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W Whistler