Please do not post test messages to the list, or off-topic messages

From: Charles J. Miller (nsaamiller@abe.midco.net)
Date: Thu Sep 09 2004 - 19:02:20 PDT

That rule is stated in the mil-veh informational website.

It appears that despite all the discussion, it remains that this list cannot
police itself, nor is there any apparent moderation.

After seeing numerous people unsub, I have tried to hang in there. Early
this week there were uncountable test messages. Then the insanely funny
weblinks and girlie pix. Now, once again, more political polemic and
diatribe. Enough is enough.

There will no doubt be the usual suspects who will work long and hard for a
witty ripost to this message. I'll read it when it reaches the archives.
Right.

Do a head count fellas. How many left now? More that 10? Really?

So, if someone left reading here has the will and the time to get it
running, I would gladly fund a moderated list. Contact me off list, I won't
see your reply.

charles