For Sale: Swiss Army Motorcycle

From: Joe Scheaffer (jsinvent@charter.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 04:33:12 PDT

Hello,
I have an early 1970's A350 Condor Swiss Army motorcycle for sale. It
runs and rides very well and is in excellent condition. It is used, but
is very original and complete, even has original saddle bags and other
accessories. It is powered by a single cylinder 350cc Ducati engine that
is mounted on rubber bushings to lessen vibration. (Bike was made by
Condor but they used a Ducati engine.) It is kick start, has a 5 speed
gear box, two rifle racks, aggressive tires, and many more interesting
features. It does have a generator and battery for ignition on startup,
lights, and a horn. Parts are available for it here in the US. It can be
licensed to be driven on the road. Sorry, I don't have pictures yet of
the specific bike for sale, but I can send pictures of another A350 that
is almost identical in condition. As with all other antique military
vehicles it will be sold as-is. E-mail me at jsinvent@charter.net if you
are interested. It is located in Roswell, GA 30075 (slightly North of
Atlanta).
Priced to sell at $2,500
Thanks,
Joe