MB project value?

From: hellcat@provide.net
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 08:11:45 PDT

looking for some off the cuff advice from our esteemed
MB/GPW listers.....what would a complete rolling chassis be
worth. engine and drivetrain complete with three carbs two
sets of axles and two combat rims (the other four rims are
soild type)

 note I glanced at the photos and I need to look closer at
the steering belcrank to see if its a CJ2 (right?) the
owner said the engine didnt say "Jeep" on the head if he
remembers correctly but rather has a srial # on the side of
the block.

 What do you guys think?