RE: [MV] OFF TOPIC: Draft Dodgers in office

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 12:39:26 PDT

Yes, those are indeed the documents.

They were composed on Microsoft Word, which didn't exist at the time they
were supposedly drafted. The version of Word that was used didn't exist
during the lifetime of the supposed author. The proof is in the
character "th" in the header.

Look for a public, on-air apology from Dan Rather within the next 72 hours.

Joe Garrett